Monday, June 11, 2012

Peach, Squares & Strips

My last weekend. Sunny day, warm weather, nature. I like my pearch jeans, Zara bag and Converses :) Very comfortable and colorful look as for me.

 ^ My favorite bag this summer

 
^ Converse All Star sneakers

 ^ It`s basic color of sneakers, for simply combination.

^ Massive zipper on jeans, and striped t-shirt is in such colors as sneakers

^ Zara bag/clutch in red with metal studs

 ^ My outfit today

^ And total look

Sneakers with squares: Converse All Star. Red bag with studs: Zara. Striped t-shirt: O`stin.

Сегодняшние фото с прогулки. Не знаю, как вам, а мне нравятся мои персиковые джинсы, сумка Zara и клетчатые конверсы :) Очень комфортный комплект, при этом яркий. Сумка чудесная, в ней можно носить столько всего нужного :) Кеды идеально подходят для прогулок и шоппинга.

Кеды: Converse All Star. Клатч: Zara Woman. Футболка: O`stin Studio.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...